Sunday 11 March 2012

Santiago 11-3-12


Still stuck in Santiago. I've been here about 10 days now. The rear shock finally gave up the ghost and I'm waiting for a new one to arrive. It's on the right side of the Atlantic now but will still be a few days.
I've been spending the time getting bits and pieces done. I've sent a load of stuff home and had some stuff sent out. I'm now well acquainted with customs and shipping procedures.
Santiago is a nice enough place, there's not a great deal to do and the place closes up at weekends but the weather has been great and the people friendly enough. I even got to see Roger Waters last weekend but things are much more fun with the bike. I'm pretty much crippled without it and I am carrying far too much stuff for backpacking.
Here's to a speedy UPS delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment